Marketing research is the objective and systematic search for information that illuminates business opportunities problems. Like any other form of research, marketing research seeks to find relevant, accurate, reliable, valid, and timely data and information. This data and information is collected in various way. Some data, refered to as primary data, is generated in-house through surveys and studies. Other data and insights are collected from secondary data sources. When combined in an insightful report, the outcome of marketing research assists leaders in making key decisions by identifying and solving any number problems and opportunities in marketing.
Join David Bell in this 120 minute online seminar as he shares his insights on how to conduct your own marketing research projects in a cost-efficient manner.
You will learn how to:
- Identify when to perform marketing is required.
- Differentiate the types of marketing research.
- Approach marketing objectively and ask intelligent and actionable questions.
- Conduct marketing research step by step.
- To apply marketing research to create and select courses of action.
- Types of marketing research
- Key inquiry areas
- Information validation
- Marketing research process & limitations
- How to prepare final reports and presentations
This is a live seminar. Questions will be answered at the end. The recording will be published on YouTube and shared to registered participants afterwards.
Friday, November 20, 2020 4:06 pm
Partner, Marketing Consultant
David Bell is the co-founder of Bewildering. He is a decorated U.S. veteran, award-winning website developer, and experienced marketing consultant. David Bell balances business strategy with marketing execution. He has worked to market many companies large and small throughout his career.